Skilled Wichita Lawyers Experienced in Civil Litigation, Family Law, and Wills and Trusts
Providing experience and energy in litigation, divorce, and estate planning
Although Peggs Wheeler, LC is a new law firm, our attorneys draw upon decades of legal experience providing litigation, family law, and estate planning services to the people of Kansas. The firm opened in 2015 when established Wichita attorney Jack Peggs added newly admitted attorney Mindy Ellen Wheeler as a law partner. Together, they are excited about the chance to serve members of the Wichita community with the professionalism and personal attention that have marked each of their careers. Whether you are seeking to pursue a lawsuit, dissolve your marriage on favorable terms, or prepare a will, we are here to help you.
Delivering knowledgeable counsel and personalized service to Kansans
Attorneys Peggs and Wheeler are committed to helping you meet your legal needs. Some of the ways we do that include:
- Finding unique solutions — No two legal challenges are alike, and pinpointing the right solution requires a combination of real-world experience and resourcefulness. We bring these qualities to your situation and invest the necessary time to determine what works best for you in your unique situation.
- Crafting sound strategies — Once we’ve worked with you to set a goal, we develop a clear, organized plan on how to reach it. You will understand each action we take and how it can help to achieve your objectives.
- Building long-term bonds — People often retain law firms to make the best of a bad situation. We realize that and always aim to provide caring counsel so that we remain trusted advisors long after your immediate legal issue has been resolved.
We offer a free initial consultation and are confident that from the first meeting you will understand what sets us apart from other firms.
Sound counsel for various types of legal issues
Attorneys Peggs and Wheeler pursue the best possible results for their clients in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Civil litigation — Peggs Wheeler, LC represents clients in a full range of civil litigation cases, including complex tort litigation and appellate practice.
- Estate planning — A well-crafted estate plan is essential for anyone who wishes to preserve and direct their assets upon their passing. We apply our experience and the time necessary to understand your wishes and explain your options – whether you choose wills, trusts, or other estate planning modalities for transferring your wealth to family, friends, and/or charities of your choosing.
- Probate — Probate is the process by which a will is validated or an estate is otherwise administered. Depending upon the size of an estate, it can be a simple or quite complex process. If you’ve been named an executor of a loved one’s estate, our experienced attorneys can assist with your duties — including collecting and determining the estate’s assets, distributing assets to beneficiaries, and paying the estate’s taxes and debts in a timely manner — to ensure that probate proceeds as smoothly as possible.
- Family law — In a variety of circumstances, such as divorce, child custody disputes, and post-divorce controversies, our family law attorneys work diligently to protect your rights and your children’s welfare.
- Business litigation — We assist companies with all types of business litigation and commercial real estate matters.
- Personal injury — If you have been harmed by someone else’s recklessness or negligence in a vehicle accident or another type of incident, we can seek a fair personal injury recovery for the damage you’ve suffered, whether through settlement or trial.
No matter what specific legal matter you bring to us, we will provide knowledgeable advice in a caring, professional manner.
Contact a Kansas law firm for a free initial consultation
Peggs Wheeler, LC is a Kansas estate planning, family law and civil litigation firm with an office in Wichita. Call 316-512-7853 or contact us online to schedule a meeting.